Toogonet seek an enthusiastic and talented Web Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented web developer to join our small team.
You should be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment related to both IT & tourism industries. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries. You will get an opportunity to leave your mark on a wide range of projects, be involved in the entire process from start to finish, working closely with us to build the front and back-end, translating designs and ideas into fully functioning modules of our platform.
You’re likely to be working on multiple projects at a time, going back and forth, so the ability to stay focused while multitasking will be essential. You will be reporting to the head of IT team, as well as the directors and the client, where required.
- PHP (excellent knowledge + best practice)
- SQL and MySQL
- Frontend and Backend
- Working with Sublime Text
- Good knowledge of using Git
- Responsive design
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility
- Ability to focus on potentially changing priorities
- Mastering Linux (any flavor) or Mac OS X.
- Knowledge in mobile apps deveopnent
- Experience using AWS
- Knowledge of using API’s (Google/Twitter etc.)
- Experience using composer with PHP
- Working with Toogonet:
- Our team is relaxed, but we work at a fast pace. We thrive in an environment filled with competition, camaraderie, and collaboration.
- While we value sharp minds and professionals, we like to surround ourselves with people who have a sense of humor and who understand what it means to be confident yet humble.
- We know how to get things done and have fun at the same time. We request the same from you.
- You’ll be able to work from home on occasions. Our office is really cool, though.
Apply If You…
- Have attention to detail
- Are a problem solver
- Have a passion for mastering your craft and improving how things are done
- Are happy to work as part of our in-house team
- Have good proficiency in English (written and spoken, French a bonus)
- Are open-minded and forward thinking
- Believe quality is king, but so is an efficient delivery time
- Want to work in an environment that thrives on pushing boundaries and continued learning / development.
Depending on experience
On-site, in La Paz, Bolivia
send us your CV and/or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org